Warning: include_once(/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212
It’s 3 o’clock in the morning! » Or not.

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning!

Life is too short for bad coffee.

Entries Comments

Or not.

14 August, 2008 (9:42am) | Blog

So, on the heels of my last post about how much I suck, it seems someone deemed it necessary to disagree with me. Apparently I don’t suck! Jenn from You are flawed if you are not free awarded me this award:

And I am going to pass it on the some of the people who really deserve it. (I’d pass it right back to her, but she already got it. I don’t think I’m allowed to do that.)

Oh My Seven, because she is just the coolest person on the planet. I am not biased cause she is my sister. What? No.

Rachskirts. I’m pretty sure our families are actually related somehow. Does your mom have a brother in Oregon? Maybe that she forgot about? What about your crazy uncle? He have any relatives? Every family has a crazy uncle… GASP! Maybe my dad IS THE CRAZY UNCLE!!!

Ex-Everything. Apparently we’re married..? Who knew. I don’t remember any wedding. But whatever. She’s totally cool.

Brent(inWorship), need I really explain how cool this guy is? Too bad he’s already married. Wait. Did I say that out loud? Crap! …awkward turtle…

Comments

Comment from brent(inWorship)
Time: 14 August 2008, 10:13 am

Wow…I don’t know what to say.

Except, maybe we can move to Utah?

Comment from brent(inWorship)
Time: 14 August 2008, 10:13 am

Wait…I needed to give a speech or something.

Crap, never mind.

Comment from seven
Time: 14 August 2008, 5:01 pm

Yay! Thank you. So nice to know that I kick… well… you know.
Also, I was wondering what in the world The Ex meant when she told me that she was going to marry you. I asked her why and she said because you told her you loved her… I totally tried to find it on Twitter, but it was on that post! Everything makes so much more sense now.

Comment from the ex
Time: 14 August 2008, 5:17 pm

Yay! I’m a weiner! Woohoo! Thanks hubby :)

Comment from Rachskirts
Time: 18 August 2008, 7:02 pm

Yay!! Thanks. :) And I really wish our families were related. Family reunions would be even MORE awesome. Also, then I would actually have a chance to hang out with you and Brooke. *sigh*

Comment from Michael
Time: 18 August 2008, 8:16 pm

I know, I wish I had family reunions period. All of my family lives in Michigan and Indiana. One of these days we’ll just randomly show up in Chicago and go out for coffee or something. Be warned.

Write a comment