Warning: include_once(/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212
It’s 3 o’clock in the morning! » Today is my last day at work

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning!

Life is too short for bad coffee.

Entries Comments

Today is my last day at work

12 June, 2008 (7:54am) | Blog

At least, for a couple weeks. I am taking over my friends online business tomorrow while he and his family fly to the Dominican Republic. Check his blog out at To See The Glory. Anyhoo, I’m not going to be at my regular work for about two weeks. I’m sorta stressing about all the projects I’ve been working on that are still in production.. I can only hope that God will have it all under control. Of course, the upside is that I don’t have to pay attention to all those projects anymore! Woohoo!!

Comments

Comment from tam
Time: 12 June 2008, 9:38 am

you’re a great friend to this ya know? very cool!

and all those projects will surely be waiting for you when you get back…

good times!

Comment from Michael
Time: 12 June 2008, 9:40 am

Thanks!

Yeah, that’s almost the problem. I don’t want any of the projects to still be around when I get back. I want them gone. ;)

Comment from Gretchen
Time: 12 June 2008, 9:47 am

That’s exciting. Also, I would give anything to escape to the Dominican Republic for a couple weeks.

Comment from brent(inWorship)
Time: 12 June 2008, 10:08 am

Just tell TIm and the gang to work extra hard when your gone. that way, everything will be done when you return :)

Comment from Michael
Time: 12 June 2008, 10:11 am

Haha, Brent. Haha.

Comment from seven
Time: 12 June 2008, 10:30 am

I think it will be good for you to have a break from the regular thing.
That said, I hope you don’t stress out too much about your projects!

Write a comment