Warning: include_once(/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/mikemotorcade/www/wp-settings.php on line 212
It’s 3 o’clock in the morning! » Why not just sit in the oven for three months?

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning!

Life is too short for bad coffee.

Entries Comments

Why not just sit in the oven for three months?

8 May, 2008 (6:53pm) | Blog

It would seem that summer has officially started. It’s only hitting around 70 degrees, but I’m sweating more water than I am drinking. I give it about three weeks before I turn into a raisin.

The worst part about this is that this is only the beginning! Normal summers here generally tay in the 100 degree range. I know what some of you are thinking.. “I love summer! I love basking in the blazing sun and scorching the skin off my face! I love having to take a shower right after getting out of the shower! That’s my favorite! How on earth can you not like summer?!”

Read the above paragraph again. That’s why.

Comments

Comment from Rhonda
Time: 13 May 2008, 10:20 am

We have already had 90 degree days, so be glad you don’t live in Texas!

Comment from lfar
Time: 14 May 2008, 11:09 am

No way! I love the heat. I love running at noon on a July Saturday. I don’t mind being sweaty and my hair is frizzy year round, so heat evens the playing field. I’d take 12 months of summer, definitely.

Comment from Anna
Time: 15 May 2008, 7:10 am

Haha… it’s good for me to think of reasons I don’t like summer, because it’s all too short here!

Comment from Selica
Time: 15 May 2008, 4:36 pm

Hello

I just stumbled upon your blog and while my first instinct is to lurk I just have to say I completely feel you on disliking summer weather. Frankly the best summers I’ve ever had were in San Francisco. And that’s because they felt like winter.

Comment from Michael
Time: 15 May 2008, 4:39 pm

Hey thanks for stopping by! You are totally my favorite person right now.

Write a comment